Screens collect dust, dirt, and debris over the seasons. Once you have spotless windows you can tell how dirty the screens are.
Our clients typically have them professionally cleaned at least once a year or during their window cleanings. We clean both sides of the screen as well as the frame edges of the dust, dirt, and debris.
CEILING FAN CLEANING
Do you have a clean house? When was the last time your ceiling fan was cleaned?
Ceiling fans often get overlooked in a daily cleaning as it can be dangerous and for some impossible as you must move heavy furniture, have a ladder and the right equipment.
While we are cleaning your windows, have your ceiling fan cleaned off and rest assured you aren’t breathing in the dust that has been piling up on your ceiling fan anymore!
Mirror cleaning is another great service Shine offers. As we have all the right potions, it only takes a second for us to make it look like you just unpackaged a brand new mirror!
If you haven’t already, you will soon see that chandelier cleaning is not as easy as it looks. The fine details, cracks, and crevasses can be difficult to Shine up.
Chandeliers like many other household items collect dust and are quite noticeable when the light is turned on. The once show point of an entry is now and eyesore.
Shine can help you out with out professional chandelier cleaning service. We have the ladders, cleaners, and training to make your chandelier look fresh and new!
COACH LIGHT CLEANING
Coach light cleaning isn’t necessarily difficult… so, why doesn’t anyone clean them regularly? The answer is time! It’s time consuming to clean each individual coach light by hand.
Put the Shine team to work, we love cleaning coach lights!
Shine Specialized in making the area around your Pool shine. A lanai needs extra care because of the humid nature of the environment. When shine is done your backyard oasis will be mold and mildew free and ready for entertaining.
Christmas Light Installation
Dazzling Home Displays
At Shine, we offer a complete holiday lighting program consisting of a proven, six-step process that ensures your lights will be professionally taken care of this year and for years to come.
We don’t just put up your old Christmas lights; we take care of you and your lighting needs from start to finish. Shine provides you with and installs professional-grade Christmas lights, ensuring you won’t be digging through old bins of mix-matched lights ever again. From custom design to storage, we are your complete holiday lighting company.
Here’s how our program works:
- Design – Our professional designer will explain, in-depth each phase of the process and how everything works. Then, he or she will ask you what your vision is and give you some design suggestions. After that, our designer will sketch up a lighting design and provide a complete program for you.
- Product – As a part of the program, we supply commercial-grade Christmas lights. From roof lights to tree lights, we give you the best quality available. These lights will last long and provide you with the best way to achieve your home’s desired holiday look.
- Installation – Shine Holiday Lighting began installing Christmas lights in 2006. With our years of experience, we ensure that your lights are installed correctly, safely and exactly how you want your lights to look.
- Maintenance – We provide you with continued maintenance throughout the season. If you should ever discover that lights have burnt out or are not working properly, just give us a call. We’ll happily come out to replace lights or make adjustments. Maintenance service is included with each program at no additional charge.
- Take down – At the end of the holiday season you do not need to face the cold or climb ladders to take down your display. We will come and take down the lights at the start of the New Year. And if you’d like to leave your display up longer, let us know and we’ll schedule your takedown for the date of your choosing.
- Storage – Once we have taken down your lights, we’ll pack them away properly for you and store them in our dry storage facility. This will leave your basement or garage with more room and less clutter.