Q: Do I need to be home for the Estimate?
A: We always love to see our customers, but most estimates can be done in 5-10 minutes with a quick walk around the property. A uniformed employee in a branded vehicle will provide you a firm price on what the service will take.
Q: Do you hand Scrub the Windows or use Water-Fed Pole Technology?
A: We are experts in both…We will assess the situation and do what is best for your home, our employees safety and we promise not to leave until you are satisfied.
Q: How can I prepare for your arrival when cleaning the windows?
A: We are here to serve you, so although we appreciate these things being done, they are never expected.
- Make sure we can easily access all your windows, we will always help move any furniture, but it is hard to keep a schedule if we have to clean out a storage room to reach a window.
- Remove any breakable items from window sills
- Please make sure that your pets are not going to actively participate in the cleaning. We love pets but would feel terrible if we stepped on a paw or got soap on them.
- Pull up the drapes and open the blinds…before we come it is great to dust your blinds and drapes to keep your windows cleaner, longer.
Q: How do I prepare for your arrival power washing, gutter cleaning or roof cleaning?
A: We are here to serve you, so although we appreciate these things being done, they are never expected
- Please make sure that your water is turned on and available from the outside spigots
- Please find a place for your animals, we love pets, but we don’t want to be the ones who accidently let them run away.
- Please do not park close to the house. We do not want to get soap on your car and we want enough room to move the ladders around.
- Please make sure all your windows are closed.
- Please make sure that your grill and patio furniture are out of the way.